It’s been a looong time, but there is no time like the present to get back into this whole blogging thing. I’m going to keep this post short and sweet. I was inspired by Tim Ferriss‘ “5-Bullet Friday” posts. (He’s the author of the The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body, The 4-Hour Chef – check him out!) I love me a good alliteration though, so I’m calling this series “The Friday Five”. I hope you enjoy:
- What’s Making Me Smile: This cat who has dominated the art of photobombing…
- What I’m Listening To: We can once again look forward to Thursdays as much as we do Fridays – almost. The Serial podcast is back with Season 2! If you haven’t already jumped on this bandwagon, you need to get on it.
- What I’m Watching: I’m loving the #vlogmas tag on YouTube where vloggers (video bloggers) post daily videos about what they are doing every day from December 1st through Christmas. They don’t do anything special, but I can’t stop watching! If you want something a bit more lively, check out Ingrid Nilsen‘s holiday tag, #DIYDecember, for crafts/recipes/decorations/tips every other day until Christmas.
- What’s On My Mind: I can’t stop thinking about this video, “Eat with Intention: Eating from a Place of Self-Love” by Cassandra Bodzak. She discusses healthy eating and how potato chips can sometimes be better for you than an apple…at least mentally :o)
- What I Can’t Get Enough Of: Sadly, Season 1 of Fox’s Scream Queens ended on Tuesday. I like to describe this show as a mix between Glee and American Horror Story. No one is safe from death – or insults – in this comedy/horror hybrid as the witty writers literally make fun of anyone and everyone and then kill them off. Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, and Lea Michele absolutely kill it on this series…no pun intended.
What are you loving this week? Link your Friday Favs in the comments below!
Stay fit and fabulous,
If you enjoy what you read, check out my social media pages (links in the top right corner) for more adventures!