- What I’m Freaking Out Over: As of Monday, I have artwork hanging in the Metropolitan Museum of Art…like, basically across the hall from Monet and van Gogh! Can you believe it?! A more detailed post will be published soon, but in the meantime check it out below!
- What’s Draining My Bank Account: Nashville beauty, Brittany Fusion, is having a 12 day sale on her super adorable (and fashionable!) notecards, planners, greeting cards, and more! I stocked up on items for the New Year!
- What I’m Stuffing My Face With: Nick and I made peanut butter blossom cookies earlier this week. Okay, okay – we “semi-homemade” them with pre-made cookie dough, but they are still amazing!
- What’s on My TV: I’m binge watching all of the Star Wars movies this week before seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Tuesday at AMC W84th Street. The theater has recliners!
- What’s My Poison?: I’m loving Crystal Light’s “On The Go” packets. If you are terrible at getting all of your ounces of water in each day, these are for you! They are so flavorful, I actually only need half a packet for my water bottle.
What are you loving this week? Link your Friday Favs in the comments below!
Stay fit and fabulous,
If you enjoy what you read, check out my social media pages (links in the top right corner) for more adventures!