1. Broadway Tickets: I’ve spent almost $400 in tickets in the past month alone. I might have a problem… #sorryimnotsorry Of Mice and Men, A Raisin in the Sun, Book of Mormon, and Aladdin (I have tickets for April with Angela @ Runner in Denial!) are all still on my list for Spring.
2. DVDs: I’m obsessed with Netflix, the $5 movie bin at Wal-Mart is my happy place, and I’m extremely disappointed with myself for not being the creator of Redbox. When in doubt, get this girl a movie.
3. Converse Chuck Taylor High Tops: I’ve had an obsession with high top sneakers since fall, so I might as well add these classics to my collection, no? I’m digging the custom feature for only $10 more than the regular price, but these Lorax ones are calling my name too. (I played the most amazing Truffula tree back in a 4th grade play. It’s my claim to fame…)
4. Lokai Bracelet: I’m the last of my friends to get one of these, but I’m still obsessed. The Lokai bracelet’s beads are made with water from Mount Everest and mud from the Dead Sea to represent the highs and lows we encounter in life. Deep, I know. While I don’t think the bracelets are that aesthetically pleasing, I think their meaning is beautiful.
5. Race Medal Holder: The fact that I don’t have one of these for all my race bling yet boggles my mind…
6. Express Reversible V-Neck Racerback Cami: These shirts from Express are literally amazing! I don’t shop at Express much, but when I do the clothes always fit perfectly and I instantly fall in love in the dressing room. These shirts are no exception. I purchased the black/gray one for my birthday party, but I want it in every color (XS, please and thank you!).
Well what I’m digging at the moment. Are you hoping for anything specific from your Valentine? Let me know in the comments below!
Stay fit and fabulous,