This will be my last 25 Things… post for a while because I’m running out of random facts! They’re so fun to write though, and people seemed to really like my last one. I figured one more for 2013 couldn’t hurt. Hope you enjoy!
1. My middle name is Brant – it was my grandmother’s maiden name. If I ever become famous, I’ll drop my last name and just go by Alexandra Brant like Lea Michele. #stagename
2. I was born in Tennessee.
3. I’ve been to France, Sweden, and Estonia.
4. I traveled to Russia, but they wouldn’t let me in the country.
5. I never change songs if “Ho Hey” comes on the radio or my iPod. It’s my favorite song. Ever.
6. Baywatch was my favorite show growing up.
7. I wanted to be a lifeguard until I saw the episode with the saltwater crocodile. No thanks! I’ll pass…
8. Although I love NYC, my Top 3 favorite city locations actually involve nature.
9. Die Hard and Home Alone are my favorite Christmas movies of all time.
10. Eventually I’ll probably end up living back in the South when I’m ready to settle down with a family, but right now I’m having too much fun on this northern life adventure.
11. I. Love. Books! I enjoy collecting them for my library, and I even make notes in the margins as if I were still in school. I use my Kindle Fire out of convenience because it’s nice to be able to purchase a book and immediately start reading it without trekking to the bookstore. Having said that, I usually end up purchasing a physical copy of the book once I’ve finished it on my Kindle Fire which defeats the whole purpose, right? (Be my goodreads friend!)
12. Koalas and sea turtles are my favorite animals.
13. Central Park is my happy place.
14. I’m not too bad at Texas Hold ‘Em, and I’ve even been given the nickname “The Black Widow” during a poker tournament.
15. I enjoy running to songs from a variety of musicals. It actually makes me feel really out of shape though because I have no idea how actors can sing AND dance at the same time. More power to them.
16. My favorite cake is yellow cake with chocolate icing. Funfetti is a close second…
17. I wish I could sing! If I could sing a lick, in any human way possible, I would. But I can’t. And I hate myself every day because of it! #pitchperfectreference
18. I always pick the sad, little “Charlie Brown” Christmas tree that nobody wants to claim. It can become quite the family drama…
19. I’ve been told on multiple occasions that Brad Paisley’s “She’s Everything” pretty much sums me up. I’d have to agree except my hair is now blonde and my Saturn doesn’t have a sunroof.
20. I’m the only person left in my entire family with my last name.
21. I have a strong dislike for cats as pets and whipped butter.
22. I’m obsessed with all things related to Peter Pan – the cartoon, the book, the ride at Disney World, the play, Hook, the current season of Once Upon a Time…
23. When pouring myself a bowl of Lucky Charms, I always eat one of the four leaf clover marshmallows first for good luck. It’s tradition…or OCD. You know, whichevs!
24. Speaking of four leaf clovers – I’m a master at finding them.
25. It’s hard to say what my favorite show of past and present is, but Entourage and Gilmore Girls probably top the list.
Annnd, that’s all folks. I purposefully took last week off from publishing posts, but I have a lot of good ones coming your way to finish out the year strong! Check back soon!
Stay fit and fabulous,