It’s time for more facts inspired by US Weekly’s 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me column. It’s getting harder and harder to think of new items for these posts, but I think they are so fun, no? Check out 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me Part I and 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me Part II if you missed them. Let me know some random facts about you in the comments below!
1. When I was younger I wanted to be an architect.
2. Now, if I could have any job in the world I would be a professional student or an entertainer like Miss Britney Jean Spears.
3. I have hypochondriac and hoarder tendencies.
4. I still don’t know what I want in life, but I think I’m learning a lot about what I don’t want. That’s something, right?
5. I wasn’t allowed to see Hocus Pocus as a child. (It was my mom’s one lapse in coolness during my childhood. She redeemed herself this year by sending me the DVD and an apology in a Halloween care package.)
6. I love oldies music from the 1950’s-1970’s. I’m also obsessed with 80’s music, but I refuse to classify that as “oldies” yet…
7. I love to dance. I’m horrible at it, but I love it none the less.
8. If I had to pick a favorite actor it would be a three-way tie between Tom Hanks, Cary Grant, and Denzel Washington.
9. I’m extremely competitive. #allidoiswinwinwinnomatterwhat
10. My pinky fingers are crooked. I got this trait from my dad.
11. Supposedly I ask questions with a British accent.
12. I still have my AOL e-mail address from 13 years ago.
13. Green bean casserole is my favorite Thanksgiving dish.
14. I have a castle in Scotland. Check it out!
15. I have princesses as pen pals.
16. I hope I meet my future husband at a sporting event or fitness studio. I’m just throwing that out to the universe…
17. My sister is writing a novel based on my life.
18. I’m really good with money whether it be saving it, finding deals/coupons, etc.
19. I can drink hot chocolate all summer and eat ice cream all winter.
20. While I love my girlfriends, I have more guy friends. There is just something so nice about the only drama with boys being who gets the last chicken wing or who’s team is winning in fantasy football. #savethedramaforyourmommaladies
21. I’ve won over $2,000 in contests.
22. I’d love to challenge myself to avoid social media for a whole week, but sadly I don’t think I can do it.
23. In my opinion, Virginia is the most beautiful state I’ve visited.
24. To Kill A Mockingbird is my favorite book.
25. As a child I would hold my breath until I turned blue to get attention.
Stay fit and fabulous,