1. Get crafty. I remembered to grab my paintbrushes while visiting GA, so I can get my paint on now. I love to paint and do other crafty things, but I haven’t really done anything since my move. That’s about to change! Other than paintings, I think my next project is going to be a custom made sports bra for the 2013 Sports Bra Challenge.
2. Schedule a date night to the Museum of the American Gangster. I purchased a Groupon for two tickets to the Museum of the American Gangster which expire mid-April. My friend Angela @ Runner in Denial accompanied me to the Spy Exhibit after I bought that Groupon. It was actually really interesting! Maybe I can convince her to be my date this time too.
3. Rock out at the 2013 Sports Bra Challenge! I’m nervous/excited for this event! I can’t wait to spend the day having fun with my friends and hundreds of other women for such an awesome cause, but I’ve also never rocked a work out in just a sports bra before. I’ll be sure to do a blog post after the event takes place on April 14!
4. Get rid of my To-Do List. I have this To-Do List filled with semi-easy tasks that has been looming over my head for months. Isn’t that the worst?! I just need to sit down and cross them off. Easier said than done obviously…
5. Be an awesome tour guide. I am so excited for my mom to visit at the beginning of May. She hasn’t been up here since I moved, and she’s only been to NYC once for work. I’m looking forward to showing her the sights (the 5 Boro Bike Tour will help me out with that!), eat some yummy food, and hopefully mark some things off my Bucket List. I already have some fun things planned!
6. Attend a SoulCycle new studio grand opening! SoulCycle is opening a bunch of new studios in the upcoming months in the NYC-area. Unfortunately, I missed the Greenwich studio opening because I was in FL for a race, but I’d love to attend a different studio opening if possible. They seem like so much fun!
7. Plan a trip to CA. I’ll be making my way out to the West Coast come the end of May. I haven’t been back to Cali in two years, so I’m stoked! I’m already making fun plans for that trip, but I need to go ahead and book it…
8. Attend a summer concert. Summer concerts seem to be really popular up here. I’d love to hit up the Legends of the Summer concert with JT and Jay Z and/or the Governors Ball Music Festival. I haven’t purchased tickets yet (Legends of the Summer tickets have been hard to find!), but I’m on the hunt.
9. Read 5 books. I can’t wait to read these books while chillaxing poolside…
10. Mark 3 items off my Bucket List. I haven’t been giving my Bucket List much attention recently. I blame the cold weather. I fully plan to take advantage of the warmth and sunshine and mark at least three items off my list before the summer season officially begins on June 21st.
What are your goals for spring? Let me know in the comments below!
Stay fit and fabulous,