|Photo from here.|
1. My family – they have always been very supportive of my crazy ideas and dreams whether it is creating a Halloween costume from scratch or moving across the country solo.
2. My friends – whether I’ve known them eleven years or eleven days, they are the best friends anyone could ask for.
3. My blog – it has opened up so many amazing experiences that never would have been possible had I not started writing.
4. Running – running keeps me fit, healthy, and sane. Check out my running story!
5. Lily – I waited a long time and looked at many dogs before adopting Lily. She is the best decision I’ve ever made. (I just have to remember that when she eats people’s shoes!)
6. Social Media – this might sound weird that it’s on this list, but it has connected me to so many people from around the world.
7. Traditions – I spend Thanksgiving at my grandmother’s house in Knoxville and Christmas at my dad’s house in San Antonio every year. Traditions give me something to look forward to year-round.
8. Food – I love eating a great meal or delicious baked goodies. It might be one of my favorite hobbies!
9. Fun – Whether it’s due to a great opportunity, perfect timing, or location, I’ve gotten to do a bunch of really cool things in life. I can’t wait to see what else life has in store!
10. Technology – This sounds dumb, but you have no idea how awesome the transition is from my Blackberry (that lasted about two hours before dying) to my new iPhone 5!
11. Job – I’m thankful for my new job!