If you haven’t read 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me Part 1, you can check it out in the About Me page on my blog. I really enjoy doing this tag inspired by Us Weekly, so I thought I would do an update post. Here are 25 more things you probably don’t know about me:
1. My biggest fears are: the dark, the events of September 11, and failure.
2. Chattanooga, TN is probably my favorite city in the United States.
3. I’m currently better friends with people I barely spoke to in high school than with people who were my best friends at the time.
4. Although it’s cliche, I’ve learned that the things I’m most scared of are usually the most worthwhile/fun.
5. While I could exercise all day, I have the worst eating habits. It is what keeps me from having Alessandra Ambrosio’s abs.
6. Samantha Brown has my dream job.
7. I’m a Southern girl at heart, but my dreams are in the Northeast. I’m torn.
8. Although I own a lot of jewelry, I never wear the stuff except for a couple key pieces that I wear everyday.
9. The lady I go to at my hair/beauty salon basically knows my life story since I’ve known her half my life. The ladies at the nail salon also know my family well. I don’t know what this says about the women in my family…
10. If you looked at my Top 25 Most Played songs on iTunes, you would think my iPod belonged to a college guy or a prison inmate.
11. I have a lot of books on real life criminals. They are frightening yet fascinating.
12. I wish Christian Grey was my boyfriend. *sigh*
13. Cohutta from The Real World: Sydney introduced me to ciders (Strongbow in particular) during a night out in Athens, GA. He called them “apple beers”.
15. My favorite celebrity sightings have been Bruce Willis and Taylor Swift.
16. I miss those Gosselin children on TLC. Aiden and Leah were my favorites.
17. I keep a list of possible Halloween costumes on my phone and update it year-round. Dressing up is my favorite!
18. The holiday season from Halloween to my birthday/Valentine’s Day is my favorite time of year.
19. My favorite compliments ever have been from two of my friends. One said I was the most authentic person she has ever met. The other said my personality is contagious.
20. I’ve worked on 7 episodes of The Vampire Diaries. My most recent one should air this Thursday at 8pm on The CW!
21. Tulips and yellow roses are my favorite flowers. I enjoy potted flowers over ones in a vase because they last longer…hopefully!
22. I have an addictive personality. Thankfully, I’ve only been addicted to harmless things so far such as chocolate, calendars, and winning.
23. Prince Phillip is my favorite Disney prince because he can dance, kiss and slay dragons. What more do you need?!
24. I feel as though I have a contradicting personality – messy yet very organized, child-like yet mature, hopeless romantic yet cynical, party planner yet introvert (therefore I’m an ambivert), etc. I’m sure it keeps people on their toes.
25. I’ve been told I have a good poker face – playing cards and in life. This isn’t always a good thing…
Stay fit and fabulous,