These are my fears. I know they are really weird, but these are honestly things I am terrified of. The “normal” fears people have don’t really bother me too much…spiders (only black widows and brown recluses are poisonous in GA and tarantulas are big but breakable), snakes, (more scared of you for the most part; one would visit me almost daily when I worked at the country club) etc. Strangely, the weirdest ones on this list are probably the ones on my mind the most. Is it weird it took me 2 minutes to think of this list? So, just in time for Halloween next Monday…my 8 fears:
1. Being left behind in life and forgotten about
2. Jigsaw from the Saw movies – if Hollywood writers can think of horrible stuff like this, then so can crazies. Sidenote: The writer of Hostel supposedly got the movie idea from an Eastern European website he came across in which people could pay $10,000 to murder someone…I’m just saying.
3. Short heights – I’ve been skydiving which was fun, but I still get freaked out by lower heights such as being in the top section of Turner Field.
4. The dark
5. Being kidnapped into the sex slave industry – a la Taken. I watched a documentary on two girl cousins that were kidnapped from their home and taken to another state to work as trucker prostitues…they were eventually saved after they were arrested.
6. Death/bad things happening to those close to me
8. The events of September 11, 2001 happening again – Strangly enough this is one of my biggest fears even though I wasn’t/no one I know was directly effectly by it. For some reason I have really vivid nightmares about this every so often.