1. Write a children’s book (preferably get it published).
2. See the northern lights.
3. See the southern lights.
4. Have a picnic at the Eiffel Tower.
5. See the Peter Pan statue in Kensington Gardens (London).
6. Ride an elephant.
7. Swim in a cenote.
8. Eat at the restaurant at the Eiffel Tower.
9. Visit Australia (Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, Sydney, etc)
10. Visit London.
11. Have frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3.
12. See the penguins at the Central Park Zoo.
13. Go ice skating in Central Park.
14. Visit NYC during Christmas time.
15. Go to the top of the Empire State Building…again.
16. Have breakfast at Tiffany & Co. like in Breakfast at Tiffany’s (and Glee) super early in the morning (even if it is just an Egg McMuffin).
17. Get married.
19. Decorate a wo-man cave…mostly for movies and crafts ;o)
20. Have kids.
21. Get a dog. Lily!
22. See a movie at Cinespia, movies in a graveyard. (LA)
23. Hike up Runyon Canyon.
24. See a live taping of a tv show.
25. Ride horses up to the Hollywood sign.
26. Ride a rollercoaster on top of the Stratosphere Las Vegas.
27. Go on a dog sled ride in Alaska.
28. View the Alaskan glaciers.
29. Visit Pearl Harbor.
30. Go waterfall hunting in Hawaii.
31. Visit Montana.
33. Learn to surf.
34. Hike to a volcano.
35. Sunset cruise on a catamaran.
36. Visit Alcatraz.
37. Learn to ski.
38. Take a hot air balloon ride in Colorado in the summer.
39. Visit Roswell, New Mexico.
40. Buy something and ride a ride at the Mall of America.
41. Go to a hockey game.
42. Have beignets in New Orleans.
43. See the sunset at the beach in California.
44. See the sunrise at the beach in Key West. 45. Visit Sears Tower in Chicago.
46. Go to Colonial Williamsburg, VA
47. Go to the spy museum.
48. Take a tour of the White House.
49. See Boston, MA in the fall.
50. Go to the original Shake Shack in NYC.
51. Go on a run through Central Park.
52. Go scuba diving with awesome animals.
53. Have a staycation one weekend at Barnsley Gardens – complete with skeet shooting, horseback riding and a picnic.
54. Meet Justin Timberlake!
55. Attend a Hollywood movie premiere.
56. Do something awesome with my blog! – not sure what that is yet… One million views + a blog makeover!
57. Stay in Cinderella’s Castle!
58. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of Disney.
59. Have a meal at Cinderella’s Castle.
60. Join The Bert Show for a morning.
61. Host a big party.
62. Visit Charleston, SC.
63. Take a cross country road trip.
64. Visit Graceland…since I am from Memphis but have never been!
65. Attend an event at Madison Square Garden.
66. Attend Coachella.
67. Visit all continents (running races might be a good way to see the sights).
68. Complete the races on this post.
69. Complete the list of Top 100 Places to Visit.
70. Walk along NYC’s High Line in the spring/summer.
71. Camp/hike in the Canadian Rockies!
74. Meet someone famous.
75. Donate to a charity.
76. Help save the rain forest.
77. Go scuba diving.
78. Make a message in a bottle.
79. Take a trapeze class at sunset at Pier 40/Hudson River Park.
80. Swim with dolphins.
81. Buy a turtle.
82. Drive a stick shift.
83. Visit the pyramids in Egypt.
84. Sing karaoke.
85. Plant a garden.
86. Buy and decorate a house.
87. Go on a road trip.
88. Take a photography class.
89. Throw a surprise party.
90. Get a tattoo later in life.
91. Go snowboarding.
93. Go to a movie premiere.
94. Stay at Chateau Marmont in LA.
95. Go hang gliding.
96. Run a marathon.
97. Have something published.
98. Go cliff jumping.
99. Win a contest.
100. Go to a state fair.
101. Graduate from high school.
102. Graduate from college.
103. Design a dress.
104. Buy a designer dress.
105. Attend an award show.
106. Buy something from Tiffany for myself.
107. Solve a mystery.
108. Go to a spa.
109. Be in a movie.
110. Collage a table.
111. Go to a Lakers game.
112. Stay in a penthouse suite.
113. Take ballet.
114. Ride a fake bull.
116. Shoot a gun.
117. Boat ride around Manhattan.
118. Visit the Bronx Zoo.
119. Walk the New York Botanical Gardens.
120. Attend a NYFW show.
121. Stand outside The Today Show.
122. Go to Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center).
123. Attend a late show/SNL taping.
124. See a ballet at the Lincoln Center.
125. Climb the Chrysler Building.
126. Eat a hot dog on Coney Island.
128. Go on a food tour in NYC.
129. Go on a walking history tour in NYC.
130. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
131. Participate in the 5 Boro Bike Tour!
132. Visit the Grand Canyon.
133. Visit the top NYC museums (Guggenheim, Met, MoMA,
Whitney, Natural History)
134. Watch a film in Bryant Park and on the rooftop.
135. Take a helicopter ride above Manhattan.
136. Rent a boat from the Central Park boat house.
137. Have someone draw my photo in Central Park.
138. Go horseback riding in Montauk, NY.
139. Visit the Liberty Hotel in Boston, MA.
140. Get a photo of Lily hanging up in Fetch.
141. Have dinner at the River Cafe in Brooklyn.
142. Eat a burger at Goodburger in NYC.
143. Eat at Gaston’s Tavern (WDW).
144. Eat at Be Our Guest restaurant (WDW).
145. Eat at the Trailer Park Lounge.
146. Get drinks at the Hudson Terrace bar.
147. Dine at Dans le Noir.
148. Eat at Ellen’s Stardust Diner.
150. See Rock of Ages on Broadway!
151. Get drinks and enjoy the NYC view at ink48.
152. Visit the hidden beaches of the Marieta Islands in Mexico.
153. Get a drink at McSorley’s Old Ale House in NYC. It is the oldest saloon in NYC – Lincoln and Lennon have both been there.
154. See Newsies on Broadway.
155. Visit 230 Fifth rooftop bar!
156. Try the mashed potato pizza at Bar in New Haven, CT.
157. Get a hamburger at Louis Lunch in New Haven, CT (home of the first hamburger!).
159. Write wishes/dreams/hopes for the new year on confetti in Times Square.
160. Grab brunch at Balthazar in NYC.
161. Take a photo at Canal and Bowery because I am that obsessed with “Ho Hey” by The Lumineers.
162. Get a milkshake from Bill’s Bar and Burger.
163. Take the Roosevelt Island tram.
164. Take a Maxim-style boudoir photoshoot.
165. Experience Manhattanhenge.
166. Camp out on Governors Island one July.
168. Ride a Zamboni.
169. Visit McGee’s bar in NYC – inspiration for HIMYM.
170. See the Lumineers sing “Ho Hey” live.
172. Tour the Ben and Jerry’s Factory in Vermont.